Positive Futures is the leading charity for people with a learning disability, acquired brain injury or autistic spectrum condition and their families.
- Do you believe that people with disabilities have the same rights and choices as everybody else?
- Are you caring, kind, compassionate and patient?
- Would you like to help people achieve their dreams?
We have an exciting vacancy within our Mid Ulster Supported Living Service based in Cookstown, we support people in Cookstown, Magherafelt and Dungannon areas. We are currently looking for a:
37.5 hours per week
GBP 17,050 - GBP 18,801
What we expect of you
To assist in the coordination and administration of the Mid Ulster Supported Living Service
What we need you to have
- Minimum of 3 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including English and Mathematics
- Minimum OCR / RSA Word Processing Stage 2 (or equivalent), OR Typing speed of 50-55wpm
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 2 years' office experience of which at least 12 months is experience of managing the administration a busy office
Please click here to view the job profile and person specification to support your application.
For further information on AccessNI checks, please click here.
Closing Date of 2 September 2020 at 11:59pm