Finnebrogue is the zhunmum.com’s leading artisan food producer. We combine groundbreaking innovation, advanced high-speed production methods and artisanal values to produce fantastic food from our base in County Down, nestled within the ancient woodlands and rolling hills of the Finnebrogue estate. We are currently searching for a Stock Controller to join our team.
The Stock Controller will maintain established systems to control stock accuracy and stock movements in order to keep live and accurate inventory of both raw material and finished goods/wip stock items across various locations in a fast paced enviornemt.
- Day to day management and accountability of company stock movements, stock levels control within specified min/max levels and transactional compliance between stock locations, some of which are both external and seasonal.
- Maintain live and accurate stock records at all times 24/7, through periodic and cyclical checks, controlled documentation of stock records and control of all stock movements and adjustments reporting through weekly and monthly mass balance analysis.
- Undertake daily and weekly physical stock takes to confirm theoretical stock levels, across all sites in keeping with both stock take accuracy and stock take compliance.
- Review and keep up to date stock taking SOP's for each area.
- Take ownership and resolve any stock issues including procurement receipts, transactional movements, adjustments, write-offs.
- Liaising with planning, procurement and finance depts on stock queries to ensure robust and transparent stock accuracy always.
- keeping stock reporting systems reconciled with 3rd party’s external stock record
- Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role as determined by the Supply Chain Manager.
- Experience in delivering stock control systems
- Experience in completing accurate stock takes
- Knowledge of food safety
- Experience of managing large stock inventory
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Evidence of analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Evidence of good organisational, planning and time management
- Evidence of the ability to achieve challenging objectives in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in the use of word processing, spreadsheets, software and e-mail
- Knowledge of stock management systems
- Able to work flexibly to ensure business needs are met
- Previous Stock Control experience on large volume scale, multi-site expsoure and high value stock holding
- Experience within food production industry
- Experience managing delivery to high end multiple retailers
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service
We are an equal opportunities employer.