Digital Advertising/ Ecommerce/PPC Specialist
Corvus is delighted to be recruiting for a PPC/Digital Advertising Specialist for our client, a multi award-winning full-service Web/Digital Agency.
They provide a range of solutions (Web Development, eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Integration and Design) for organisations through NI & GB. Headquartered in Belfast, they also have operations in GB and they are looking to expand in both marketplaces.
The business is renowned for staff retention, they only employ professionals who require light touch management.
The team is respected & rewarded for all of their achievements and as they approach an aggressive growth phase in line with recent successes this is an excellent opportunity to gain a solid footing for career progression as a result.
The PPC/Digital Advertising specialist will have the opportunity to manage the 360 degree function for their clients – creating strategy and delivering tactically.
Experience in Digital Advertising (paid search, social, display) – desirable to have gained within an ecommerce or agency business, but not a deal breaker.
You’ll offer experience managing end to end campaign management, from a/b testing, set up and analysis.
You’ll be offered the scope to work across a variety of other paid media channels and help develop the e-commerce service offering.
- Account management including strategic creation, implementation and management of campaigns
- Performance analysis of paid media campaigns including account structure, keyword research, ad copy testing, bid management, competitor benchmarking and landing page conversion rate optimisation.
- Content planning and writing, accurate proofreading, scheduling digital content on various channels with community management of paid campaigns
- Implement email marketing campaigns
- Leverage analytics tools (including, but not limited to Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Analytics, Facebook Audience Insights etc) to determine the effectiveness of campaigns across all channels.
- Present daily progress updates to the digital team
- Present weekly updates and monthly performance reports to the client
- Host eCommerce and paid media workshops and training sessions
- Regularly interact with paid media account managers at Google, Facebook etc and keep up-to-date with the latest product knowledge
- Identify opportunities and develop our paid media and eCommerce service offering
- Occasionally provide assistance if required - to include supporting the digital team with other digital services
- Answering and forwarding phone calls, dealing with client queries, responding to email communications, travelling to client meetings (including clients based in GB) and attending internal meetings or conference calls
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Paid media advertising / PPC experience and Google AdWords Certified
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics suite of products
- Proven track record in delivering digital marketing that has contributed to increased revenue, new customer acquisition and customer retention.
- Self-motivated and driven, capable of working on own initiative with a positive can-do attitude
- Can work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Keep on top of emerging digital marketing trends
- Training and development opportunities
- Work in a challenging and learning-based environment
- Flexible working hours
- Employers for childcare vouchers
- Based on experience