Cpl are working with a Private Healthcare company to hire a Clinic Coordinator for their Coleraine Clinic. As the first face customers will interact with, this is a pivotal role and the successful candidate will report to the Regional Manager and make a significant contribution in delivery of a range of duties including, driving sales opportunities via telemarketing, customer care and diary management. This a part time, permanent position working three full days on Monday, Thursday & Friday. Hours of work 9am-5pm.
- Diary Management – Manage dispenser diary to maximise appointment potential.
- Assist in selling accessories and customer care plans (CCP), by demonstrating the benefits to the patient.
- Telemarketing: manage all inbound and outbound calls/leads and ensure diary is full and with the correct ‘familiar voice’.
- Customer Care – Provide customer care and premium brand service to patients and Ensure the clinic is open and fully operational
- Presentation – Present and maintain the clinic in keeping our brand promise o Ensure all areas of the clinic are maintained trip hazard free, etc., and in good general order in keeping with our brand promise (both outside and inside).
- Administration – Timely, accurate and orderly general support
The Ideal Candidate
- A High Level of Proven Customer Service & Telemarketing Experience.
- Strong Communication Skills both written and oral.
- Excellent Telephone Skills and Manner.
- Previous Office/Secretarial Experience Essential.
- Professional Standard of Computer Literacy - Microsoft Office Suite.
- A team-player with an ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
Salary for the role will be £18k pro rata with opportunity to earn commission.
For further details please contact Darrach Teague on 02890725622 or apply directly below.