Regional Account Manager / Trainer
Triangle Consulting is the social enterprise behind the Outcomes Star, a tool used for measuring and supporting change across the housing, health and social care sectors.
Position: Regional Account Manager / Trainer
Location: ROI / NI
Salary: from £30,000 per annum dependant upon experience
Closing date: 24 August 2020
About the role:
Triangle is a values-based Social Enterprise with a vision of a society in which people are enabled to thrive. We help providers improve services by creating engaging visual tools and promoting collaborative ways of working. We have a suite of tools for promoting and measuring personal change called Outcomes Stars.
The Outcomes Star touches many aspects of service delivery, from interactions with clients and practitioner skills to supervision and strategic decisions. The process of implementation can support positive organisational change, but needs time and appropriate attention.
Our regional client advisors and trainers are a critical part of how we support clients, through building relationships, delivering training, supporting and practically helping clients to use the Star well.
The Star has proved very popular and is now widely used in the zhunmum.com and Republic of Ireland by charities, social enterprises and local and health ities in a wide range of fields including mental health, 凯发K8官网下载客户端homelessness, vulnerable families and employability.
For more information about the role and a detailed copy of the job description please contact us directly.
- Practice experience in one of the main service sectors where the Star is widely used, for example; family and children’s services, mental health, 凯发K8官网下载客户端homelessness or employability
- Consultancy, account management or client based experience, preferably including supporting organisations through change
- Able to make clear and engaging presentations
- Clear and effective communication and interpersonal skills with staff working at all levels of an organisation
- Experience, qualifications and/or skills in delivering training
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Be organised and able to prioritise competing pressures
- Ability to learn quickly and contribute to others learning
- Commitment to delivering a high quality service
- Track record of being responsive to needs and as a problem solver
- Good IT skills and able to keep on top of emails and work on the move
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
You may have experience of the following: Trainer and Implementation Lead, Trainer, Implementation Lead, Account Manager, Training Manager, Training Coordinator, Learning and Development Coordinator, L&D Coordinator, Learning and Development Manager, L&D Manager, Support Worker, Keyworker, Case Worker, Data and Quality Assurance, Project Worker, Outreach Worker, Partnership Manager, Programme Manager, Impact, Operations Manager, Social Worker, Outcomes Consultant, etc.
For further information and to apply, CLICK APPLY NOW