Supplier Quality Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: USJOB2241/1
Business Unit: Clinical Services
Open To: Internal and External Candidates (previous applicants need not reapply - this is a re-advertisement)
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (zhunmum.com, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people - your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
Working as part of the Quality team based in our Global Headquarters in Craigavon, you will be responsible for the vendor management program and all activities related to evaluating and tracking vendor performance from a compliance perspective.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Significant experience in Pharmaceuticals or Clinical Trials
- Experience in a managerial or supervisory role
- Experience performing both internal and external GXP audits
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Bachelor’s Degree in physical sciences (Chemistry, Biology, etc…)
- Experience with supervision of staff in a satellite/remote function
- Experience in a vendor management role
- Experience performing international audits
- In-depth understanding of GXPs as defined by multiple global regulators
The successful candidate will be required to travel (15% or so) to other Almac locations and off-site supplier locations, could be regional, national or international.
- Competitive salary
- Family friendly flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Health promotions
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Long service awards
- 34 days annual leave allowance
- Marriage leave
- Free car parking
- Moving house leave
- Subsidised restaurant
- Paid medical appointments
- Bereavement Leave
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay
- On site physiotherapist
- Critical illness policy
- Perks discount scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Westfield healthcare benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Thursday 20th August 2020 at 17:00 hours