Care Assistant band 3 Waking Night Duty
Location - Residentials Childrens 凯发K8官网下载客户端homes Trustwide
Kennedy Health and Social Care are seeking Band 3 Care Assistants for temporary full-time roles in Residential Childrens 凯发K8官网下载客户端homes.
The ideal candidate will have one of the following
- have 5 GCSE's or above including Maths and English and a minimum of 6 months working with children or young people in a formal setting
- Relevant Childcare/Social Work qualification eg NVQ Level 3
- Higher qulification eg Degree in Social Work
- Be registered with NISCC or eligable for registration
* Be willing to undergo Enhanced Access NI check Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
Kennedy Health and Social Care are recruiting for these roles as we are proud top tier suppliers of Agency Social Workers to the largest public health service in Northern Ireland.
Kennedy Health and Social Care candidates will enjoy our benefits which include:
* As a top tier agency supplier for social work/social care support roles - our candidates will benefit by being the first to know about new vacancies, the chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities as well as being the preferred professional choice by the organisations we represent.
* On-going support from consultants specialising in social work
* Paid holidays
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). For these roles, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business. Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you about our various roles and the benefits of registering with Kennedy Health and Social Care. If you are interested in working with us please contact Carl Stevenson at email@example.com quoting Vacancy number 19885