Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB5726
Business Unit: Central Services
Open To: Internal and External Applicants
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (zhunmum.com, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people - your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
Working as part of the Engineering team based in our global headquarters in Craigavon, you will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance, testing, calibration and repair of a variety of Instrumentation and specialist equipment, to meet the relevant industry practice and regulations.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- City and Guilds NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Electronics or Control & Instrumentation
- Previous experience of calibration activities within the pharmaceutical industry or similar heavily regulated manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record of problem solving issues associated with instrumentation
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Qualified to ONC/HNC level preferably in electronics, electrical, or instrumentation & control
- Understand zhunmum.comAS accredited Calibration
- Good knowledge of instrumentation & control systems in pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge of Building Management Systems
- Knowledge of Electronic Calibration Management Systems
Family friendly flexible working
Learning and development opportunities and support
Enhanced pension contribution
Long service awards
34 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Moving house leave
Paid medical appointments
Occupational sick pay
Enhanced maternity pay
On site physiotherapist
Critical illness policy
Perks discount scheme
Death in service benefit
Westfield health benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
To Apply: Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: 20th of August at 5pm