MCS Group is seeking to appoint a talented Brand Manager to join an established marketing team with one of NI’s leading employers boasting a dynamic interior furnishing brand portfolio serving a customer base across the zhunmum.com, Ireland and international markets.
Our client is a classic example of a local manufacturer that is punching above its weight beyond these shores through a combination of advanced processes, creative product development and notably well crafted brands that have become aspirational in the market they serve.
As Brand Manager you will be joining an established marketing team in a position that offers you a good level of independence to inject creative flair into campaigns along with a high level of support from a strong internal marketing and graphic design team.
As Brand Manager some of the key areas of responsibly will require you to…
- Create marketing campaigns for product brands using a variety of marketing techniques.
- Set the marketing campaign direction for each brand and lead projects through to market launch and analysis.
- Continually devise new, creative concepts and ideas to present marketing material for product re-launch to ensure brand awareness customer and loyalty.
- Carry out sales analysis of each brand to analyse promotional effectiveness and report to Directors accordingly.
- Production of POS material, advertising, brochures, sales and promotional material.
- Creation and development of in store presence for portfolio of brands
- Copy-writing & proof-reading of all marketing literature, brochures, press releases, editorials.
- Content management for website, social networks and all other digital platforms.
- Carry out research within associated trade sectors and reporting on findings and on market trends i.e. interior design trends and colours and feedback to the marketing department accordingly.
- Collate and report on competitor information.
- Plan and co-ordinate exhibitions and trade shows.
- Work alongside various outside agencies in relation to ongoing marketing projects.
We are looking for a talented brand professional, experienced in product marketing and with a track record of delivering creative campaigns and working effectively across multiple projects.
The core criteria will include…
- Experience of leading branding projects and demonstrable creative flair
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple brands
- Experience in Digital Marketing and social media feed management tools
- Demonstrable experience of working on simultaneous marketing projects
- People Management
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
You will be joining a thriving business, one that has continued to invest in production capability, its people and process to ensure that the business remains at the forefront of changing consumer trends and associated advances in technology.
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package and have an opportunity to be part of an evolving forward-thinking business.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Karl Webb, Specialist Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.