Engineering Project Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB5708
Business Unit: Almac Central Services
Open To: Internal and External Applicants
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (zhunmum.com, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people - your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
Working as part of the Engineering team based in our global headquarters in Craigavon, you will be responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of engineering projects.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- Degree (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline
- Proven track record of having lead and successfully executed complex large scale projects within the pharmaceutical or related industry
- Extensive experience of project delivery though the application of a comprehensive project management process
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Chartered engineering status
- Recognised H&S qualification; (e.g. NEBOSH Certificate or similar)
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities and processes.
- Experience in commissioning and qualification activities.
- Knowledge of engineering standards and best practice.
- Knowledge of process safety management
Family friendly flexible working
Learning and development opportunities and support
Enhanced pension contribution
Long service awards
34 days annual leave allowance
Free car parking
Moving house leave
Paid medical appointments
Occupational sick pay
Enhanced maternity pay
On site physiotherapist
Critical illness policy
Perks discount scheme
Death in service benefit
Westfield health benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
To Apply: Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date: 21st of August at 5pm