Hours: 37.5 hours/week - usually Monday to Friday but there is a requirement to ensure adequate cover for the 凯发K8官网下载客户端home over a 7 day/night period.
Salary: TBC at Interview
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the post of Nurse Manager at The Somme Nursing 凯发K8官网下载客户端home.
The 凯发K8官网下载客户端home has a history dating back over 100 years and prides itself on the unique and individualised care provided to our military veterans and their spouses. This 50 nursing care beds cover a range of care needs from respite through to palliative and end of life care.
- Registered Nurse qualification with live NMC part 1 registration
- 5 years post registration experience with at least 2 years at deputy or manager level
- IT Literacy
- Sound business acumen & strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to care through the management of an effective team of Registered Nurses and Care staff
- Driving Licence & access to own transport
- A sound knowledge of the regulatory and health and social care systems
- Previous knowledge of RQIA legislation
- Previous military knowledge
- Experience and knowledge on Charity sector
For more details and to apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV CLICKING APPLY NOW
Direct application only, recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: 4th September 2020.