Junior Project Manager (Belfast City Centre)
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a leading Financial Services organisation based in Belfast City Centre to assist with the recruitment of a Junior Project Manager based in the Business Services sector. Reporting to an experienced Project Manager, the purpose of this new role will be to assist and support the Project / Programme Managers and PMO across multiple projects and programmes
- Apply their knowledge of best practices and be responsible for PMO administration, documentation and support.
- Assist with the production of project plans, monitor and track delivery against plans and agreed budgets and co-ordinate regular reporting.
- Monitor, track and follow-up on actions / tasks /open items, track risks and issues and assist with progress reporting.
- Meet PMO objectives, deadlines and targets by working closely with the Project and Programme Managers in an effective, timely and professional manner.
- Support the PMO to share learning and project management skills across our businesses
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent with the equivalent of B’s or above in Maths and English GCSE.
- Professional Project development / management/PMO experience.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in executing what the project or programme requires while meeting the competing needs of the business and PMO.
- Excellence in gathering information needed in developing a working project management plan.
- Ability to be proactive and independent and to be interdependent on the teams.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills are essential for this role.
- Use of computerised systems e.g. Microsoft Office products, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint and the ability to learn and utilise bespoke systems and procedures.
- Market leading benefits package
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Danielle Toman in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250