Control Room Operator
Cobra Security are currently recruiting for Control Room Operators to join our team in Lisburn.
Cobra Security established in 1998 is the longest running independent Security Company in Northern Ireland that holds SIA Approved Contractor Status, NSI Gold and ISO 9001 Accreditations. If you want a career with one of the most respected security companies in the industry, we want to hear from you.
This is a permanent position working on a shift basis covering both weekdays and weekends.
- Monitor and operate the CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the Control Room to ensure the safety and security of all employees is maintained at all times
- Follow procedure and action appropriately Intruder Alarm activations
- Follow protocols for maintaining the security of the Control Room and its facilities
- Operate a range of remote call monitoring, alarms and communication facilities
- Maintain accurate records of data recordings and events using the company software
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the service and control room practices
- Provide high levels of customer service to all Clients, Engineers, Emergency Services, Contractors etc.
- Experience of working within a controlled environment as part of a team
- Working knowledge of computers and IT is an essential requirement for this position
- Previous experience and knowledge of CCTV and an understanding of Monitoring Terms is desirable
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and the ability to go the extra mile for all Clients
- Ability to communicate effectively with the general public, including the Police and other Emergency Services in all communication channels including telephone, email and radio communications
- Possess good observation skills and the ability to respond quickly to observed incidents or events
- Ability to remain calm and sympathetic when under pressure, yet with the ability to act positively and quickly when required to do so
- A willingness to learn and grow in the company
- The company is moving forward, with this we will require a person with a positive attitude and a progressive personality to take advantage of the opportunites the company will offer
To apply, please send your CV via the link below:
The CSR Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Control Room Operator, CCTV Operator, Security Officer, Security Guard, Security Supervisor