My client is a pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Coleraine, although they are part of a major multinational brand. We are currently recruiting a validation specialist to join their talented team.
The Validation Specialist will be required to plan, lead and execute all validation activities. This will include review of the existing processes, products and suppliers, as well as execution of all validation activities relating to new and/or changes in processes, products and suppliers. The validation specialist will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams in devising and implementing validation plans and protocols, as well as preparing reports.
- Life Science or Engineering degree
- Experience in a validation/technical services role within a scientific and manufacturing environment
- Experience in managing technical projects and report writing
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization and make presentations to external stakeholders
- Experience of working in a GMP/GLP environment.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements, in particular US FDA or zhunmum.com MHRA.
To discuss this role, or other roles in life science call Seamus on 02890725625