Temporary role- 8 weeks
£9.21 per hour
The postholder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:-
• Typing of inpatient and outpatient letters from audiotapes and arranging follow-up.
• Inputting Data to Computerised Systems.
• Dealing with correspondence and filing as delegated by the Admin Manager/Secretarial staff.
• Organising and performing clerical tasks related to this service.
• Covering for other secretarial staff as required during periods of absence.
• Photocopying and operation of fax machine as required.
• Maintaining a high standard of confidentiality.
• Any other duties to the grade as may be determined by the Admin Manager.
1. Four GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature).
One year’s relevant clerical experience*
2. OCR Level II Text processing, or equivalent
3. OCR Level I Audio qualification, or equivalent
6 months audio experience in a working environment
Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.