Customer Order Fulfilment x 6
Interested in joining a worldwide tech firm whose business is growing fast than normal due to the demand for their products and services?
In this role, you will be supporting clients in North America for an organisation whose products help power some of the world’s largest businesses.
You’ll join a newly created team in a Centre of Excellence with a Global Telecoms market leader. The first two teams supporting JPAC and EMEA have already been recruited and we are looking to recruit six final people to support the North American team.
Ideally you will be a Business, Finance or Supply Chain graduate who wants to build a long-term career in a very successful company.
For this role, you’ll need to have excellent written and spoken English language skills as you’ll be working with some of the company’s key clients in North America.
This is not a traditional customer service job. You will support client relationships and be the voice of the customer in interactions with various internal departments, including finance and supply chain throughout the entire order process through to delivery, ensuring customer satisfaction. The role will be extremely varied but some of the daily tasks you will be responsible for include:
- Communicating with internal supply chain, product and shipping teams to ensure the customer’s needs are met
- Solve problems which crop up through investigation and collaboration with cross functional teams
- Ensure the customer is kept up to date on their order(s) status, any issues and recovery plans
- Run weekly order reviews for customers and maximise the customer experience
- Research and analyse any delivery issues and drive action plans
- Partner with customers to improve understanding of supply chain capabilities and gain a better understanding of future forecast requirements
- Manage “what if” supply chain analysis where necessary
- Resolve any order management or contractual issues
- Coordination of customer documentation approvals
- Work with customers on any PO revision requirements and liaise with finance on any accounts receivable queries
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a business-related degree, have strong knowledge of MS Office programmes (especially Excel) and at least one year’s experience of customer service or customer management experience in a B2B environment.
You’ll also be an analytical thinker who can communicate in an agile manner with your clients and you’ll be resilient and able to cope under pressure. NB as you will be supporting North American customers you will be working 14:00-22:00, Monday-Friday and there will be a blend of office based/凯发K8官网下载客户端homeworking in the future.
The company offers a salary of up to £30,000 for this role as well as a great benefits package including an 8% bonus.
If this sounds like your next career move for you then hit the apply button today as we are scheduling client interviews in early September.