Vacancy Reference: 19909
We are currently recruiting for a Band 5 Financial Management Analyst for the L/Derry area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 37.5 hours per week, with an hourly rate of £12.74. This vacancy is expected to last for 1 month initially.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The postholder will assist the Assistant Financial Management Accountant and Financial Management Accountant in providing a range of business support services to individual assistant directors, operational managers, clinicians and budget managers.
- The postholder is a key member of the Financial Management Division and will have specific responsibility for a substantial block of work and duties of the staff of the Financial Management Division.
- To facilitate the Corporate reporting and the development of the Organisation’s financial performance report monthly, the postholder will be required to work within the Corporate Team within the Financial Management Division when necessary.
- Communicate with managers throughout the Trust on a regular basis, to assist them in the understanding and interpretation of their budgetary position.
- To provide financial advice and support to managers as required.
- To ensure that costs and budgets are accurately coded on the financial systems, liaising with other relevant departments for action where necessary
- CCAB or CIMA part qualified or equivalent or hold a Finance/ Accounting/ Business degree
- 2 years’ experience in a finance role*
- 5 years’ experience in a finance role*
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the zhunmum.com and have access to a car on appointment. This criterion will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Trust which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post
- *Finance Role must include experience in:
- Supervision of staff
- Providing a range of financial information within agreed/strict deadlines
- Analysing and interpreting a range of information using advanced Excel skills
- Experience in use of financial systems
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.