Vacancy Reference: 19914
We are currently recruiting for a Band 3 Department Secretary for the Craigavon area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 37.5 hours per week, with an hourly rate of £10.09. This vacancy is expected to last for 6 months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Type reports, memos, letters, forms etc to a high standard, as required, from manuscript, audio and notes using a word processing system or through digital dictation.
- Use IT skills as applicable to produce reports, lecture text, presentations, research documents, audits etc. for work being undertaken by the service (e.g. PowerPoint , spread sheets); set up and maintain databases.
- Open, sort and distribute all mail to the team.
- Take appropriate action in relation to mail, telephone, email and other enquiries ensuring effective messaging and 'bring forward' systems are in place and necessary follow up action is taken.
- Routine filing and maintaining an efficient filing system.
- Telephone duties - dealing with departmental queries which will include taking and passing on clear and concise messages and obtaining and passing on information.
- Liaise with outside agencies and other disciplines, dealing with enquiries as appropriate.
- 4 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C or above including English Language and 1 years relevant administrative experience
2 year's administrative experience
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office Word or equivalent
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.