Vacancy Reference: 19918
We are currently recruiting for a Band 2 Clerical Officer for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 37.5 hours per week, with an hourly rate of £9.21. This vacancy is expected to last for 3 months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reception duties
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information
- Maintenance of filing systems
- Processing mail
- Processing and collating information
- Taking and relaying messages/information
- Dealing with a range of queries
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records
- Making appointments
- Arranging meetings
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing
- Four GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature)
- Or One year’s relevant clerical experience*
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the zhunmum.com and have access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Trust which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.