37.5 hours weekly
£9.21 per hour
Temporary - 3 months initially
The postholder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:-
• Reception duties.
• Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
• Maintenance of filing systems.
• Processing mail.
• Processing and collating information.
• Taking and relaying messages/information.
• Dealing with a range of queries.
• Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
• Making appointments.
• Arranging meetings.
• General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
1. Four GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature).
One year’s relevant clerical experience*
2. Basic computer literacy skills
Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the zhunmum.com and have access to a car on appointment.
This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by the Trust which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post
Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.