37.5 hours weekly
Temporary role- 3 months initially
Team working is an essential part of this role.
• Word processing / audio working letters / producing reports.
• Sorting and responding to mail as appropriate.
• Dealing with general enquiries.
• Maintaining diaries.
• Minute taking.
• Arranging meetings.
• Sorting and processing information.
• Preparation of statistical information.
• Dealing with requests for information.
• Making appointments.
• Dealing with telephone calls.
Four GCSEs (Grade C or above) including English, or equivalent
One year’s secretarial or clerical experience
Two year’s secretarial or clerical experience
OCR / RSA / GCSE Stage 2 Word-processing / Typing (Parts 1 and 2) or equivalent qualification
A minimum of six months word-processing experience
Knowledge and experience of specific, relevant administrative systems & procedures as well as awareness of the needs of the users of administrative services.
The ability to apply this to a range of activities that are subject to changes in both nature and demand.
This will involve solving work related problems and handling first line queries.
Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Platinum Recruitment NI Ltd adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.