VANRATH are delighted to be supporting a large Public Sector Organisation with the recruiting of a Clerical Officer to be based in their legal department within Belfast. This role as a Clerical Officer is an excellent opportunity to join an already well-established team.
The key responsibilities of the Clerical Officer may include but not be limited to the following:
- Maintaining both electronic and paper files and the handling of both paper and electronic correspondence;
- Proof-reading legal documents;
- Arranging and collating meeting papers;
- Undertake all relevant administrative duties with regards to all necessary functions;
- Undertake clerical duties including word processing, filing, faxing and photocopying as required;
- Utilising electronic isation and payment systems.
The Ideal Person:
Applicants must have at least:
- Attained GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language.
- Will have proficiency in the use of IT systems e.g. Microsoft Office suite; PDF editors.
- Having previous administrative experience may be preferred to candidates with no such experience.
- Having previous administrative experience in a legal or similar environment may be preferred to workers with less relevant experience.
A 4-month role with the possibility of extension with a salary of £23,487, on-site parking + discount benefits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…