Contact Centre Executive Required to join our Belfast Team.
Join an Award Winning Agency!
FMI are Ireland's leading Field Marketing company, we celebrated 25 years in business this year and have offices nationwide in Dublin and Belfast. We employ 800+ people across Ireland.
- Make outbound calls to new customers to facilitate the switchover process to Keypad Meter.
- Carry out Quality Calls.
- Carry out Retention Calls.
- Provide Office Admin Support
- Represent a leading energy solutions provider.
- Ensure a high quality of customer service
- Hours Monday - Friday 10 - 7pm
- £17,077 per annum plus bonus.
- Genuine Career Progression.
- Customer service orientated individual.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Strong communicator.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good team player.
Who We Are:
- We remain Ireland's leading and fastest growing Field Management company
- We have been in business over 24 years and have offices in Dublin, Cork and Belfast
- We employ 800+ people across Ireland
- We continue to represent some of Ireland’s and the worlds’ best-known brands e.g. Electric Ireland, Dunnes Stores, Canon, Supervalu and Cadbury’s
- We are proud of who we are & how we do it #peoplepower
- We believe in us but don’t just take our word for it! Take a look at what we’ve been recognised for:
Irish Sales Champion Awards 2018- Rising Star
Irish Sales Champion Awards 2017– Best Sales Team
Field Marketing Awards 2017– Best Sales Campaign Award
Irish Sales Champion Awards 2017 - Best Outsource Partner
Check out our website to learn more www.fmi.ie and find us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
To apply please send us your up-to-date CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting you!
FMI are an equal opportunities employer.