Advertise a job
23 Bridge Street, Lisburn, Co. Antrim, BT28 1XZ
This recruiter has 0 live jobs
Our Mission Statement:
"ASCERT empowers people to make a positive difference where alcohol and drug related issues damage lives".
• Communities and groups will feel supported and have the resources and skills to respond to substance misuse issues themselves.
Training and Education:
• Adults, young people and practitioners will have knowledge and skills that can prevent or positively impact on substance misuse.• ASCERT will be a leading regional provider of quality alcohol and drug related training and education programmes across all ages in all sectors.
• Young people and families affected by substance misuse will be empowered to make positive choices through a range of alcohol and drug related interventions.• Practitioners will have the skills to provide effective interventions to people affected by substance misuse.
• ASCERT will have the capacity, skills and resources to provide a range of high quality services across Northern Ireland .
• Volunteering will be integral to ASCERT. Volunteers will be valued and supported to develop their knowledge, skills and experience to enhance their potential.
Your search has been saved to and can be managed from your dashboard
Copyright © nijobfinder 2020.